- About the Vet Clinic
- Informational Pages
- Contact Us
Coronavirus / COVID-19
At this time, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has not received any reports of pets or other animals becoming sick with Covid-19. Further studies are needed to understand if and how different animals could be affected by Covid-19. Please visit the CDC's website for more information on pets.
Current Clinic Safety Guidelines for Covid-19
* Do not come to the clinic if you or a member of your household is sick or has a fever, or if you or a family member has had exposure to Covid-19 or exposure to a person who has Covid-19.
* Please call us from your vehicle when you arrive at the clinic for instructions. We may have you remain in your vehicle. We will limit one person per appointment.
* If we have you enter the clinic, please maintain social distancing to help protect yourself and our staff from Covid-19 as recommended by the CDC.
* We will be experiencing high call volumes during this public health emergency. If you are requesting medication refills, food and products please email these requests if possible. email@example.com
* Please consider using our online pharmacy for purchasing medication, food and products to minimize trips to our clinic. If you do purchase directly from us, prepay for those items and we will bring them out to your vehicle when you arrive at the clinic.
* We will be postponing all elective surgeries and procedures that require essential PPE and ventilators as ordered by the Governor to save supplies for Covid-19 patients.
* We will be postponing grooming until further notice.
* We will have reduced hours during this Covid-19 crisis as follows: Monday-Friday 7am - 5:30pm and Saturdays closed.